NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATION
for Nonstructural Cold-Formed Framing Products
This facility is hereby authorized to certify nonstructural cold-formed steel framing
produced at the above listed location in accordance with the SFIA Code Compliance
Certification Program. Application of certification labels may begin immediately.
Application of labels shall be permitted as long as the manufacturing location listed
above satisfies the certification program requirements and retains its compliance
DATE OF CERTIFICATION: 1/1/19
Deluxe Building Products provide materials that meet or exceed the following specifications:
All materials meet ASTM A1003 or ASTM A653, Grade 33 or Grade 50 with G-40, G-60 or G-90 minimum zinc coating thickness.
- 12 ga material meets ASTM A1003 or ASTM A653,SS Grade 50, G-60 or G-90
- 14 ga material meets ASTM A1003 or ASTM A653,SS Grade 50, G-60 or G-90
- 16 ga material meets ASTM A1003 or ASTM A653,SS Grade 50, G-60 or G-90
- 18 ga material meets ASTM A1003 or ASTM A653,SS Grade 33, G-60 or G-90
- 20 ga material meets ASTM A1003 or ASTM A653,SS Grade 33, G40, G-60 or G-90
- 25 ga material meets ASTM A1003 or ASTM A653,SS Grade 33, G40, G-60 or G-90
All steel products conform to ASTM C645 and/or ASTM C955. All steel products comply with AISI specifications for steel members, latest edition. All special bent products: 10 ga to 25 ga including flat strap, angles, clips and special brake shapes are made from steel meeting ASTM A1003 and ASTM A653 standards.
Deluxe Building Products is a full member of the Steel Framing Industry Association and is listed on Intertek CCRR 0224 . We can supply copies of the “product Technical Information” catalogs from the SFIA if needed.
All steel products by Deluxe Building Products are produced in our Southern California facility in Chino from prime coil that has been ordered properly for making steel framing products. We supply complete documentation, including mill test reports, on request.
Download complete document here